The Riverdale Love Triange
Yes, I'm talking about Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge (and to a lesser extend Reggie Mantle, making a funny looking triangle).
Archie has quite a nice problem to have -- two girls to choose from! And on top of that, he has the occasional fling with "the new girl". Why can't he just make a choice and stick with it? And to me, the choice is obvious.
Veronica, as with everyone, has moments of sweetness. She is attractive. But she is a snob. And worse, she seems to have no second thoughts about silmutaneously dating two guys.
Betty, is always sweet (outside of catfights). She is intelligent, attractive, fun, and seems to genuinely love being with Archie. She rarely shows interest in a guy other than Archie, and those rare times she does, I would argue it is just an attempt to make Archie jealous. Yet, Betty is always second choice.
C'mon Archie. Ditch the bitch and bet on Betty.

Okay, so it's a Sunday morn...afternoon and I had nothing better to do than read the Sunday comics then make a half-assed blog about it. So?

1 Comments:
Stupid Archie. I don't even have a love ... line? I can't think of a shape with just two points. It must be a line, because right now I'm a love singularity point. This geometry stuff is getting awkward.
2:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home