Monday, December 04, 2006

Kevin's Optimum Alcohol Level



What this says:

  • I'm depressed when I'm sober.
  • It really only takes me one drink to break out of my shell. After three, I'll tell you anything, talk to you about anything.
  • Even though my tolerance is above and beyond 6 or 7, my optimum level is really only two. After that I'm just horny and obscene.
  • Yes, every drink makes me hornier. And yes, after about 6 or 7, your senses are so dulled that really it wouldn't be worthwhile.
  • I should probably be a little more careful next time I'm "graphing" at work. I bet my boss would love to know what I was drawing when he came up behind me and I conspicuously flipped the post-it pad over...
  • Oh, and it also says that my writing has gotten worse since kindergarten. How proud am I.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Kevin, that is AWESOME. Pure genius. From now on, everything will be described in flow chart form, graph, or picture form.

I also like that you were doing this at work. FANTASTIC. I am pumped for you beer fest.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Johnny said...

I am speechless. All I can say is Bravo, and Encore.

You sir, are my hero.

11:41 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

Pfft...you guys are too easy to please.

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Reid said...

...I live a simple life, what can I say?

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Johnny said...

I'd draw a graph of the ease at which I am pleased versus brilliance of the source material, but I'm lazy

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home