Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing
I fucking love this song. Over the hills and far away. Why is it that far away seems like such an appealing place? I'd like, just for a while, to get away, be away, gone away. Just for a bit.
Fucking tourette's. Nervous twitch. But nothing to twitch about. That damn twitch pisses me off.
Five days in the week go by fast. Two days faster. A six pack still faster.
I used to kind of get by the stress of Christmas because the couple of weeks off school were nice to look forward to. Were nice.
And if December sucks, hello January, February.
Search for release. 1. Excercise? 2. Writing? 3.Listening to music? 4. Playing music? 5. Alcohol?
1. Done 2. Not helping 3.Boxing my sanity. 4.Depressingly bad I am. 5.ism.
Exhausted from insomnia. Awake thanks to caffeine. Mentally void.
Who knew coherency could be so incompetent.

1 Comments:
Deep.
6. Jacking it
10:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home